By @TommyGoudge (January 31, 2012) – Welcome to “Twitter Tuesday”, our weekly glimpse at what Twitter has to offer from the Ontario racing scene.
We know new users join Twitter every day, so make sure to let us know about new accounts to follow!
- Ohsweken Speedway announced some big news last week:
- DJ Kennington likes to keep everyone in suspense:
- Apparently Sprint Car racing isn’t quite dangerous enough for Port Stanley’s Chris Durand:
- Not necessarily oval racing, but we just think this is a really fun idea:
- Emo Speedway has a new website, and they want your input:
Remember to follow Ontario Oval on twitter too: www.twitter.com/OntarioOval, and tweet us @OntarioOval.